Hey all! If you’re a first year or transfer, welcome to UVA! We have a fun semester ahead, so stick around. If you’re not either, you probably know how this works.
If you weren’t able to make it to our fall inaugural meeting, here’s a quick summary:
- Come to our meetings at 1:00 PM on Fridays! Cool talks and free pizza are plentiful.
- We have a lot of fun events semi planned!
- We’re going to start up our peer advising again.
- Do research! We’ll help you.
- Worried about GREs? Come study with us on Saturdays at 8:30 AM (😢) in the TA room.
- Do research!
If this doesn’t satiate your desires, here are the full slides presented.
See you around!